Welcome to Day 4 of my GeorgeWatts.org 200 Days Of Yoga Teacher Freebies Marathon. Keep tuning in for 200 days in a row of wondrous yoga teacher resources as I count down to my BWY Congress talks in April 2017.
Ask Genie Feature
Your yoga teacher gift on Day 4 is help from Yoga Genie. If you’re using my Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner, this new feature will be a big help.
Well, because all the main elements of the Lesson Planner now have a “question mark icon” next to them. When clicking on the question mark, Yoga Genie will tell you exactly what that bit of the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner is for. That means instead of having to look at the Getting Started Video, or the illustrated guide on the Getting Started Video page, you can click the question marks.
Ask Genie Feature Demo
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018