How To Use Coupons To
Attract More Students To Your Yoga Classes
Pre-filled “Christmas yoga coupon templates” are included within the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Why Use Coupons
Coupons have proven themselves to be a highly effective promotional tool to attract more students to yoga classes. Advertising Age (the Bible of the advertising industry) reports that 87% of shoppers use coupons. Coupons are especially good when the economy is struggling.
Cast The Net Wide
Coupons attract students that wouldn’t ordinarily be interested in coming to a yoga class.
Coupons help re-activate students who haven’t come to class for 6 months or longer.
One Student = £2,800
When you work out what one student is worth financially to you, the appeal of the “coupon strategy” becomes immediately apparent. Here’s the math. If each student pays £7 a class and you have 40 classes a year, you make £280 (£7 x 40 class = £280). That means “one student” is worth £280 a year to your yoga business. So, even if you only get one student from your coupon offer, it’s potentially a very profitable result, especially if that student stays with you for 10 years (10 x £280 = £2,800).
Coupons Are measurable
Offering coupons is the most measurable form of promotion. All you have to do is count the number of coupons redeemed to see the profitability of the offer.
The short video below shows how to use “Christmas Yoga Class Coupons” to attract more students to your yoga classes. You’ll also learn how to use the coupons to double your class size.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018