Yoga Marketing Tips
Turn Old Yoga Magazines Into Yoga Class Adverts
Here’s a quick yoga marketing tip from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
The Yoga Marketing Tactic
I’m a member of my local gym/spa and after my swim today was sitting down waiting for my partner. Being easily bored (I’m an Aries after all), I picked up one of the glossy magazines and after reading the particulars of the fifth £1,000,000+ property for sale, I was getting a wee bit desperate for a magazine that a non millionaire could comfortably read without feeling utterly inadequate for living in a tiny house in the middle of Wales. Though, much to my horror, all the magazines catered to millionaires (we must have a lot of them around here in rural Wales).
Then, the idea came to me…
I’m gonna supply my local gym/spa with a couple of yoga magazines with an advert for my local yoga class on the front cover.
It was one of those “why the heck didn’t I think about this years ago” moments.
Video Of The Yoga Marketing Tactic
Steps outlined in the video
- Get a bunch of yoga magazines
- Create an A5 yoga flyer for your yoga class
- Tape it to the front of the yoga magazine
- Deliver one magazine to every hair salon in a 15 mile radius of your yoga class
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018