Yoga Marketing Tips
Turn Old Yoga Magazines Into Yoga Class Adverts
Here’s a quick yoga marketing tip from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
The Yoga Marketing Tactic
I’m a member of my local gym/spa and after my swim today was sitting down waiting for my partner. Being easily bored (I’m an Aries after all), I picked up one of the glossy magazines and after reading the particulars of the fifth £1,000,000+ property for sale, I was getting a wee bit desperate for a magazine that a non millionaire could comfortably read without feeling utterly inadequate for living in a tiny house in the middle of Wales. Though, much to my horror, all the magazines catered to millionaires (we must have a lot of them around here in rural Wales).
Then, the idea came to me…
I’m gonna supply my local gym/spa with a couple of yoga magazines with an advert for my local yoga class on the front cover.
It was one of those “why the heck didn’t I think about this years ago” moments.
Video Of The Yoga Marketing Tactic
Steps outlined in the video
- Get a bunch of yoga magazines
- Create an A5 yoga flyer for your yoga class
- Tape it to the front of the yoga magazine
- Deliver one magazine to every hair salon in a 15 mile radius of your yoga class
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017