Flow: The Top Secret Sauce For All Yoga Sequences
There is only one golden rule when it comes to building a sequence.
Your job as a yoga teacher is make sure each and every pose flows gracefully into the next.
Disruptive Flow Example
Standing backbend to sitting in Lotus to Standing Forward bend
Going from standing to sitting to standing is chaotic and a waste of energy. The transition from one pose to the next should be done with the absolute minimal amount of effort.
Graceful Flow Example
Standing backbend to Standing Forward bend to Downward Facing Dog
3000+ Flowing Yoga Lesson Plans
Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018
- Free Meditations Yoga Class Handout: 43 Meditations In One PDF - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017