7 Steps To Record Your First Yoga Podcast
Set up your own yoga podcast. Audio and video podcasts are becoming very popular with yoga teachers. It’ll take a while to learn the whole process, but if you like the idea of spreading your “yoga teachings” around the world, it’s well worth giving it a go.
You’ll need to record your voice on the computer. I use a free, open source software called Audacity.
Decide what you want to record. To get ideas, visit www.apple.com/itunes and type in yoga. You can talk through a yoga posture, record yourself teaching a class or interview someone about something related to yoga.
Download iTunes onto your computer (if you don’t already have it) at www.apple.com/itunes
I highly recommend you doodle a MindMap of topics to cover during the podcast.
Once you’ve recorded your podcast, you’ll need to add it to to iTunes. This will allow people to download your podcast to their computer as an MP3 or let them play it on the web.
Now it’s time to promote your podcast. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
This was one of hundreds of tips and resources within the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018