- Stretches the thighs, knees, and ankles
- Strengthens the arches
- Improves digestion and relieves gas
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Reduces swelling of the legs during pregnancy ( second trimester)
- Therapeutic for high blood pressure and asthma
Stay in this pose from 30 seconds to 1 minute. Gradually extend your stay up to 5 minutes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018