1) Lie on back with legs together, arms at sides, palms down.
2) Inhale, lift right leg high.
3) Exhale, bend knee to chest.
4) Wrap arms around knee, pull knee into abdomen.
5) Take deep breath, bring forehead to knees.
6) Exhale, release to floor.
7) Repeat on side.
8) Shake, massage legs.
- Flexes calves and hamstring muscles which get tight from sitting.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018