Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
You will receive an email shortly which will contain the details of this transaction. You will also receive an email containing a special link. Click on that link in the email to complete your membership registration. If you don’t receive the email it may have got sucked into your email spam folder.
Plus, there are 2000+ shared lesson plans you have access to. Once you watch the Getting Started Video you’ll find out how to access them. Below are the 7 steps mentioned in the Getting Started Video (to access the shared lesson plans):
1) Log into the Planner.
2) Click “Search Lesson Plans”.
3) In the “Plan Name” box type hips (or sun salutation, etc). And if you leave the “Plan Name” box empty you’ll have access to all the shared lesson plans.
4) Tick the box that says “include shared lesson plans”.
5) Click “View”.
6) If you want to use the lesson plan as your own, click “copy”.
7) Edit the title and click “Copy Lesson”.
Since 2010 I’ve spent thousands of hours creating, tweaking and updating the Yoga Teacher Kits below. I originally created the Kits for myself, but now enjoy sharing them with you, my fellow yoga teachers.
While you’re waiting for the “registration email” to arrive in your email box, take a quick peek at the other yoga teacher goodies below…