Free Downloadable Chair Yoga Lesson Plan
Includes 12 New Chair Yoga Poses That We’ve Just Added To The
Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweat.
The 12 new chair yoga poses are:
* Arms Out
* Arms In
* Arms & Heels Up
* Arms Up Toes Up
* Blast Offs
* Dog Down 2
* Half Folds
* Heart Centre
* Twist Fold Right
* Twist Fold Left
* Up Dog
The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner has 1000+ yoga poses, 2000+ shared yoga lesson plans, and lots of time saving features. Find out why 100’s of yoga teachers are using “Yoga Genie” to climb out of the yoga lesson planning hole of doom.
You’ll find them all in the “Chair Yoga” category of the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner. There are 80+ chair yoga exercises to choose from.
- Seated & Floor
This huge variety is why 1000+ yoga teachers, trainers and trainees are using the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017