The Yoga Teacher Fireside Chat: Click Play On The Video Above To Listen/Watch A Fireside Chat Between George Watts & Shailesh Malde About How Yoga Teachers Can Take Yoga Further
January 2017 Fireside Yoga Teacher Chat
Each month I interview (have a virtual fireside chat) a yoga teacher to pick their wondrous, yogic brains on a niche subject. The January 2017 Yoga Teacher Interview is with BWY yoga teacher, Shailesh Malde. He talks about how we as yoga teachers can help take yoga further.
Shailesh was a First Responder and First Aider for St Johns and London Ambulance. He has seen first-hand serious medical cases, young and old. Shailesh believes 80% of these could have been avoided with the right support during the person’s life. This belief drove him to change his yoga practice. During the fireside chat Shailesh provides some back ground of what is going on in the UK and explains why we as Yoga people can make a difference.
BWY Yoga Teacher
Do You Want A Fireside Chat?
If you have an interesting yogic subject that you’d like to talk about, please email me (George) at email@example.com.
Yoga Lesson Planning Blog
Lots Of Yoga Lesson Planning Freebies
There are 100’s of free yoga lesson planning tips, yoga lesson plans and yoga class handouts for you to enjoy and download for free on my Yoga Lesson Planning Blog.
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017