Welcome to Day 14 of my GeorgeWatts.org 200 Days Of Yoga Teacher Freebies Marathon. Keep tuning in for 200 days in a row of wondrous yoga teacher resources as I count down to my BWY Congress talks in April 2017.
12 New Yoga Poses Added To The DRAG & DROP YOGA GENIE CLASS PLANNER Due To A Request By Jenny
The 12 poses are:
- Kneeling Superman 4
- Side Plank Knee Crunch
- Bird Of Paradise
- Chair Elevated
- Goddess 1
- Goddess 2
- Goddess 3
- Goddess 4
- Goddess 5
- Goddess 6
- Half Moon Bow
- Warrior III Squat
The yoga lesson planner has 1000+ yoga poses in 15 categories including:
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Bolster Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Laugher Yoga
- Partner Yoga
No other yoga lesson planner offers such a huge and diversified range to choose from.
If, however, you find something that isn’t in the Planner (usually a modified version of a yoga pose), let me know and I will add it for you. This is a free service for yoga teachers, trainers and trainees who have already got the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
Having 15 categories and 1000+ poses to choose from means you can create professional yoga lesson plans with a simple drag & drop. It couldn’t be easier. Life can be hard, but yoga lesson planning is easy with the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner (which is included within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit).
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017