Welcome to Day 12 of my GeorgeWatts.org 200 Days Of Yoga Teacher Freebies Marathon. Keep tuning in for 200 days in a row of wondrous yoga teacher resources as I count down to my BWY Congress talks in April 2017.
7 Kids Yoga Breathing Exercises
I hope you enjoy the 7 kids yoga breathing exercises (created using the Drag & Drop Kids Yoga Lesson Planner).
Free PDF Download
Click the volcano image above to download the main PDF.
Kids Yoga Class Theme
Kids breathing exercises
5 minutes (pick one of the 7 breathing exercises)
A child’s fragile and still-developing brain is less suited to handling stress and negative emotions, such as fear, anger or sorrow which is why approximately 170,000 UK children are seen by the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) each year. That’s where kids breathing exercises can come to the rescue. Try out one or two of these breathing exercises during your next kids yoga class.
I recommend you only pick one breathing exercise to teach per class.
Breathing Exercises Included In The Lesson Plan
- Shooting Star Breath
- Balloon Breath
- Feather Breath
- Fireworks Breath
- Happy Breath
- Lava Breath
- Parachute Breath
Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
Kids Yoga Lesson Planning Made Easy
Life can be hard, but kids yoga lesson planning is always easy with the Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017