Free Downloadable Kundalini Yoga Lesson Plans: Created Using The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweat.[/sociallocker]
We’ve Just Added A Kundalini Category To The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
I have to admit that I added the new Kundalini category for selfish reasons.
I love practicing Kundalini yoga, especially at my desk (e.g. when creating this blog post). I am slightly ashamed to admit that I’ve never had the courage to add a bit of kundalini to my yoga classes. Until now!
I think many other yoga teachers would like to add some kundalini yoga to their classes (even if it’s just 5 minutes). If that’s you. I’ve added 13 kundalini yoga poses to the “Kundalini category”. The good news is that I will be adding many more Kundalini poses over the next few weeks and months.
If you use my Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner, and have recommendations for new Kundalini poses, please email me. I usually get requests for new poses added to the planner within 24 to 48 hours.
Video Showing George Creating The Kundalini Yoga Lesson Plans Using The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017