Free Downloadable Yoga Lesson Plan With Revolved Poses: Created Using The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
Your yoga teacher gift on Day 5 of 200 is a free downloadable yoga lesson plan with revolved poses created using the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Benefits Of Revolved Poses
- Stimulates liver and kidneys
- Stretches shoulders, hips, and neck
- Energises the spine
- Stimulates digestive fire in the belly
- Relieves menstrual discomfort, fatigue, sciatica, and backache
- Therapeutic for asthma and infertility
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweat.
Watch As George Creates The Revolved Yoga Sequence Using The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017