Welcome to Day 4 of my GeorgeWatts.org 200 Days Of Yoga Teacher Freebies Marathon. Keep tuning in for 200 days in a row of wondrous yoga teacher resources as I count down to my BWY Congress talks in April 2017.
Ask Genie Feature
Your yoga teacher gift on Day 4 is help from Yoga Genie. If you’re using my Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner, this new feature will be a big help.
Well, because all the main elements of the Lesson Planner now have a “question mark icon” next to them. When clicking on the question mark, Yoga Genie will tell you exactly what that bit of the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner is for. That means instead of having to look at the Getting Started Video, or the illustrated guide on the Getting Started Video page, you can click the question marks.
Ask Genie Feature Demo
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (1 of 3) - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017