Welcome to Day 4 of my GeorgeWatts.org 200 Days Of Yoga Teacher Freebies Marathon. Keep tuning in for 200 days in a row of wondrous yoga teacher resources as I count down to my BWY Congress talks in April 2017.
Ask Genie Feature
Your yoga teacher gift on Day 4 is help from Yoga Genie. If you’re using my Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner, this new feature will be a big help.
Well, because all the main elements of the Lesson Planner now have a “question mark icon” next to them. When clicking on the question mark, Yoga Genie will tell you exactly what that bit of the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner is for. That means instead of having to look at the Getting Started Video, or the illustrated guide on the Getting Started Video page, you can click the question marks.
Ask Genie Feature Demo
George's 2017 BWY Congress Talk
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- Sun Salutations Category | Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017