Greetings my fellow yoga teachers. I just wanted to let you know that 7 brand new yoga poses have just been added to the Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner (available within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit).
The eye-catching stick figures make the lesson plans attractive visually, which helps make them useful “yoga handouts” for your students…and of course, to yourself while teaching the class.
The new yoga poses include:
- Bridge Against Wall
- Shoulder Stand Wall 1
- Shoulder Stand Wall 2
- Warrior Eagle 1
- Warrior Eagle 2
- Reclined Bound Angle Wall
No other Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner offers such a huge and diversified range of poses. So, if you’d like to create memorable yoga lesson plans quickly and easily, take a quick peek at the Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner which is available within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
There are now over 900 poses included in the Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner. If, however, you find a pose that isn’t in the Planner (usually a modified version of a yoga pose), let me know and I will add it for you. This is a free service for yoga teachers who have already got the the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
If you have any questions about the Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BWY Yoga Teacher
Creator of the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit <= special limited time offer
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017