There are over a dozen really nifty features within the Drag & Drop Yoga Lesson Planner, but one of the best features has got to be the SHARED yoga lesson plans. Today we’re feeling a wee bit happy with ourselves because we just passed a rather big milestone.
The 500th SHARED yoga lesson plan was just added to the
Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
**** Update: There are now 1500+ SHARED yoga lesson plans within the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner ****
If you’ve already got the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit, you have access to 500+ yoga lesson plans shared by yoga teachers from all over the world.
And it gets better.
Every day 10 to 20 new yoga lesson plans are being shared.
Top 10 Reasons Why Hundreds Of Yoga Teachers, Trainers & Trainees Are Having Their Yoga Teaching World’s Rocked With The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
Reason To Rock 1
Quickest Way To Learn
Editing yoga lesson plans that were created from other yoga teachers is one of the quickest ways to improve your own teaching. Even if you’ve been teaching for 30 years or more, you’ll learn a lot from using and editing plans created from other yoga teachers. You don’t have to edit the shared lesson plans. You could just copy a shared lesson plan and not edit it. When you copy a lesson plan, it will be added to your personal yoga lesson plans where you can download as a PDF or edit it (e.g. delete poses or add new poses).
Drag & Drop
Winging It Doesn’t Work
Practice On Mat
Practice In Your Mind
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (1 of 3) - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017