Discover How To Use Safari Web Browser To Create Unlimited Free Yoga Class Handouts With One Click Of A Button
Here’s a really quick tip on how to find 1000’s of free yoga class handouts. You’ll discover the steps I used to create a PDF yoga class handout for my Hip Themed Yoga Lesson Plan with the click of a button.
Part 1: Download As PDF
Step 1: Google Search
Step 2: Click “A”
Click the “A” to change the layout (can choose a white, beige, grey or black background). You can also change the font type (e.g. to Georgia).
Step 3: Export PDF
Now all you need to do is click “file” and “Export as PDF” and save to your computer. Congratulations! You’ve just created an eye-catching PDF to accompany your yoga lesson plan with a few clicks of a button without writing one word of text.
Part 2: Add Handout To The Lesson Planner
Step 1: Log into the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
Log into the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Step 2: Upload
When you click “Create A Lesson Plan” within the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner dashboard, scroll down to the HANDOUTS SECTION and upload as many handouts as you want.
Pretty easy isn’t it. You now have a really easy-to-use tool (Safari Web Browser) for creating yoga class handouts for your students.
Chrome Web Browser
I recommend using the Chrome Web Browser when using the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner because it’s quicker loading the yoga poses than most other browsers. However, I recommend using the Safari Web Browser to quickly and easily create yoga class handouts.
Resources mentioned in the video
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017