Yoga Retreat Marketing Tip
How To Create An Eye-Catching
Yoga Retreat Flyer
Here’s a quick yoga retreat marketing tip from the Yoga Retreat Kit.
Yoga Retreat Kit
Get the Yoga Retreat Kit and edit one of the Yoga Retreat Flyer Templates (or make your own).
Edit & Print
Edit and print a bunch of copies.
Put Up Posters
Put up posters in the windows of…
- Vegetarian Cafés
- Hair Dressers
If one of the posters attracts just one person, that could be enough to fill up a yoga retreat. How’s that possible? It’s due to that wonderful thing called ‘word-of-mouth advertising’. That person may tell her friends, family and co-workers about it.
A6 Size Flyer
I also give smaller A6 sized versions of flyers to my yoga students to put up in their neighbourhoods. The A6 sized versions are available in the Yoga Retreat Kit.
Ask Your Students
Don’t be afraid to ask your students if they could put up flyers.
Within your class there will probably be 2 or 3 students who will go above and beyond the call of duty and put your posters up all over the place. They’ll also put your yoga retreat on their Facebook. I even had one student set up a facebook business page for my yoga classes without me even asking. Now that’s loyalty! 🙂
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017