Free SUN SALUTATIONS A Teaching Pack: Includes Downloadable Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF), Yoga Class Handouts, Eye Catching Infographic & Animated Video
Surya Namaskar A is a good option for starting your students off slowly because it’s a slightly watered down version of Sun Salutations. Once your students get got good at Surya Namaskar A, you could teach them full Surya Namaskar.
Then after that you could teach them a few harder versions such as Surya Namaskar B and C.
Yep, you guessed it, those versions are all available to download within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit, along with 2000+ other pre-filled yoga lesson plans.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweat.
Your students will love these handouts.
Sun Salutations Animated Video & Infographic
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017