Free SUN SALUTATIONS A Teaching Pack: Includes Downloadable Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF), Yoga Class Handouts, Eye Catching Infographic & Animated Video
Surya Namaskar A is a good option for starting your students off slowly because it’s a slightly watered down version of Sun Salutations. Once your students get got good at Surya Namaskar A, you could teach them full Surya Namaskar.
Then after that you could teach them a few harder versions such as Surya Namaskar B and C.
Yep, you guessed it, those versions are all available to download within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit, along with 2000+ other pre-filled yoga lesson plans.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweat.
Your students will love these handouts.
Sun Salutations Animated Video & Infographic
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017