Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
For Trimester 1, 2 and 3
If you’re like most yoga teachers, you probably teach yoga privately to individual students.
And most of your one on one yoga sessions will be with pregnant women in trimester 1, 2 or 3. Because I was spending so much time preparing pregnancy yoga lesson plans, I created something called the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
The Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Planner includes recommended postures of women in trimester 1, 2 and 3. That means you won’t ever again have to worry if you’ve given the correct asana for the trimester they are in. Each posture comes with step-by-step teaching directions, benefits, yoga stick figure, modifications and precautions. It will only take you a few minutes to create a yoga lesson plan for your pregnant client.
You can get a free pregnancy yoga lesson plan here.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017