Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course
Spinal Bending pose
This is a great pose for trimester two (14-26 weeks).
1) Lie on right side with left leg on right leg.
2) Bend right arm and place elbow on floor.
3) Support head on right palm.
4) Place left arm on left thigh.
5) Raise left leg as high as possible, slide left hand to foot and grasp big toe.
6) Repeat on other side.
Relaxes hamstring, inner thigh and abdominal muscles.
Stretches muscles on sides of body making them strong and flexible.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017