Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course
Spinal Bending pose
This is a great pose for trimester two (14-26 weeks).
1) Lie on right side with left leg on right leg.
2) Bend right arm and place elbow on floor.
3) Support head on right palm.
4) Place left arm on left thigh.
5) Raise left leg as high as possible, slide left hand to foot and grasp big toe.
6) Repeat on other side.
Relaxes hamstring, inner thigh and abdominal muscles.
Stretches muscles on sides of body making them strong and flexible.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017