Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training
Squat & Rise Pose
This is a great pose for trimester one (1 to 13 weeks).
- Stand erect on feet about a meter apart, with toes turned out.
- Interlock fingers of both hands and let them hang loosely in front of the body.
- Slowly bend knees and lower buttocks.
- Straighten knees and return to upright position.
- Strengthens muscles of middle back
- Strengthens uterus
- Strengthens thighs and ankles
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017