Yoga For Pregnancy Trimester 1 (1-13 weeks)
Sleeping Abdominal Stretch
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™
The sleeping abdominal stretch pose is only one of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
Lie on back.
Interlock fingers of both hands and place hands beneath head.
Keep soles of feet on the floor.
While breathing out lower legs to the right (trying to touch the knees on the floor).
At same time move head towards left, giving uniform twisting stretch to entire spine.
Repeat on other side.
Relieves stiffness and strain of spine caused by prolonged sitting.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017