Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester (1-13 weeks)
Churning The Mill Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™
Churning the mill pose is only one of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
Sit with legs stretched out in front of body about one foot apart.
Interlock fingers of both hands and hold arms out straight in front of chest.
Make large circular movements over both feet trying to take hands over toes on forward swing and coming as far back as possible on backward swing.
Practice 10 times in each direction.
Tones nerves and organs of pelvis and abdomen preparing them for pregnancy.
Regulates menstrual cycle.
Excellent post natal exercise.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017