Discover The Top Secret Of All Yoga Sequences…
There is only one golden rule when it comes to building a sequence.
Your job as a yoga teacher is make sure each and every pose flows gracefully into the next.
Disruptive Flow Example
Standing backbend to sitting in Lotus to Standing Forward bend
Going from standing to sitting to standing is chaotic and a waste of energy. The transition from one pose to the next should be done with the absolute minimal amount of effort.
Graceful Flow Example
Standing backbend to Standing Forward bend to Downward Facing Dog
Seated Posture Flow
Below are the classic seated yoga postures. Take a few minutes to consider the best flow for several of these postures.
- Bound Lotus
- Cow Face Forward Fold
- Double Leg Forward Stretch
- Double Toe Hold
- Downward Facing Dog
- Easy Posture
- Extended Child
- Fetus In The Womb
- Four Limbed Staff
- Half Bound Lotus
- Head Beyond The Knee
- Monkey God
- One Leg Forward Bend
- Reclined Bound Angle
- Revolved Head To Knee
- Reclining Hand To Toe
- Perfect Pose
- Sage Forward Bend A
- Sage Pose B
- Seated Angle
- Seated Forward Bend
- Seated Side Stretch
- Toe Stretching
If you like the idea of creating yoga sequences quickly, take a peek at the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- Sun Salutations Category | Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017