How To Teach Reclining Bound Angle Pose
Bring soles of feet together
Bring feet as close to your torso as possible.
Lower back and torso to floor using hands to guide you.
Slide arms over head and rest them on floor behind you.
- Frees energy flow in pelvic area.
- Increases vitality in digestive organs.
- Good for pregnancy.
- Quiets the mind
- PMS relief.
- Eases menopause.
- Relief from depression
- Stretches inner thighs.
- Opens groins
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017