How To Teach Plough Pose
From shoulder stand bend from hips to lower toes to floor beyond head.
Keep torso perpendicular to floor, legs fully extended.
With toes on floor lift thighs up.
Press hands against back.
Press arms down.
To release place hands on back and lift into shoulderstand.
roll onto back.
- Calms brain
- Stimulates abdominal organs, thyroid gland
- Stretches shoulders, spine
- Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis
- Release hands away from back and stretch arms out behind you.
- Half Shouldstand
- Seated Forward Bend
- Neck injury
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017