How To Teach Plough Pose
From shoulder stand bend from hips to lower toes to floor beyond head.
Keep torso perpendicular to floor, legs fully extended.
With toes on floor lift thighs up.
Press hands against back.
Press arms down.
To release place hands on back and lift into shoulderstand.
roll onto back.
- Calms brain
- Stimulates abdominal organs, thyroid gland
- Stretches shoulders, spine
- Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis
- Release hands away from back and stretch arms out behind you.
- Half Shouldstand
- Seated Forward Bend
- Neck injury
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (1 of 3) - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017