Slide feet slightly wider than hips with tops of feet flat on floor.
Angle big toes slightly in toward each other.
If buttocks don’t comfortably rest on floor, raise them on a block, bolster or thick book placed between feet.
Release shoulder blades away from ears.
To release press hands against floor and lift buttocks up.
- Helps ease menopause
- Improves digestion
- Relieves gas
- Strengthens arches
- Stretches thighs, knees, ankles
- Therapeutic for High blood pressure
Roll up a blanket and place underneath knees.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017