Yoga Marketing Strategy Tip Of The Week
6 Yoga Class Discounts
Strategy: yoga class discounts
Difficulty: 2 out of 10
Time: 10 minutes
Reasons to take action
- Students (and all human beings) love discounts
- Great way of getting new students to your classes
Brainstorm discounts you could offer (see below for examples).
Regular price: £7 a class
Discount 1: students & seniors = £6 a class
Discount 2: Powys County Council staff = £6 a class
Discount 3: come with one friend = £6 a class (for both of you)
Discount 4: come with two or more friends = £5 a class (for all of you)
Discount 5: come to both my classes = £5 a class
Discount 6: buy a pack of 10 classes = 1 class free
Let your students know about the discounts.
For example you could:
Put the discounts on your website.
Put the discounts on your yoga class handouts.
Put the discounts on on your email signature.
Put the discounts on your yoga flyers (for pre-filled yoga flyer templates, click here).
This yoga marketing tip came from within The Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017