Bolster Yoga Exercises To Ease Stiffness In Your Back
Make Your Own Bolster in 60 Seconds
If you don’t have a Bolster, here’s how to make one…
1) Get a piece of material with colours you like.
2) Get a bath sized towel and spread it over the top of the material.
3) Begin at one end and roll it all the way up.
Video showing how to make a Bolster in 60 seconds…
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017