How To Set Up A Free Yoga Website
Here’s a quick yoga marketing tip from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
If you’re a Do-It-Yourself kind of guy or girl, you might want to consider setting up your own website. With WordPress it’s a lot easier than it used to be, though you’ll still need to be fairly good with a computer.
If you hardly know how to turn your computer thing on, then save yourself a lot of time and stress by getting yourself an affordable yoga website design from a fellow yoga teacher.
When I’m not teaching yoga or updating the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit, I can often be found designing websites. It’s one of my passions. I know what you’re thinking, “How can someone get passionate about designing websites?” Well, I love creating beautiful things, and a well designed website is a work of art (at least in my eyes). Plus, I must admit that I get a bit of a thrill from helping my fellow yoga teachers build their yoga businesses.
For more information go to TheBareFootWebDesigner.co.uk.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017
- New Sun Salutations Category Added To The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner - August 10, 2017
- FREE Downloadable Kids Sun Salutations C Yoga Lesson Plan - August 10, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Varicose Veins Lesson Plan - August 8, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017