How To Set Up A Free Yoga Website
Here’s a quick yoga marketing tip from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
If you’re a Do-It-Yourself kind of guy or girl, you might want to consider setting up your own website. With WordPress it’s a lot easier than it used to be, though you’ll still need to be fairly good with a computer.
If you hardly know how to turn your computer thing on, then save yourself a lot of time and stress by getting yourself an affordable yoga website design from a fellow yoga teacher.
When I’m not teaching yoga or updating the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit, I can often be found designing websites. It’s one of my passions. I know what you’re thinking, “How can someone get passionate about designing websites?” Well, I love creating beautiful things, and a well designed website is a work of art (at least in my eyes). Plus, I must admit that I get a bit of a thrill from helping my fellow yoga teachers build their yoga businesses.
For more information go to TheBareFootWebDesigner.co.uk.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017