- Strengthens ankles and legs.
- Strengthens shoulders and muscles of back.
- Tones abdomen.
- Improves balance and posture.
Follow Up Poses
- Stretch arms out to sides.
- Reach arms back, palms up.
- High blood pressure
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017