Yoga Off The Mat
Deadly Signs of Inner Peace
Step 1: Read the 11 signs of Inner Peace below…
- Loss of interest in conflict
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- Frequent overwhelming attacks of appreciation
- Loss of desire to judge others
- Unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experience
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- Loss of ability to worry (a serious symptom)
- Contented feelings of connectedness to others and nature
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend it
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen
Step 2: Read it again.
Step 3: Read it again.
Step 4: Read it any time you want more Inner Peace within your life.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017