1) Sit on heels.
2) Walk hands forward until forehead touches the floor.
3) Bring arms lose alongside legs, elbows bent.
- Gently stretches the hips, thighs, and ankles
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and fatigue
- Relieves back and neck pain when done with head and torso supported
- Knee injury
Follow Up Poses
- Child pose can come before or after any asana.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017