1) Lie on back with legs together, arms at sides, palms down.
2) Inhale, lift right leg high.
3) Exhale, bend knee to chest.
4) Wrap arms around knee, pull knee into abdomen.
5) Take deep breath, bring forehead to knees.
6) Exhale, release to floor.
7) Repeat on side.
8) Shake, massage legs.
- Flexes calves and hamstring muscles which get tight from sitting.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (1 of 3) - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017