1) Lie on back with legs together, arms at sides, palms down.
2) Inhale, lift right leg high.
3) Exhale, bend knee to chest.
4) Wrap arms around knee, pull knee into abdomen.
5) Take deep breath, bring forehead to knees.
6) Exhale, release to floor.
7) Repeat on side.
8) Shake, massage legs.
- Flexes calves and hamstring muscles which get tight from sitting.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017