Partner Yoga Teacher Training
Learn Spinal Twist Pose In This How-to Video
Stretches spine, shoulders and hips.
Massages abdominal organs.
Relieves lower backache, neck pain and sciatica.
Helps relieve stress.
Good in second trimester of pregnancy for strengthening lower back.
Therapeutic for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Get in circle (2 or more people)
Extend left legs (feet touching)
Right knee over left leg
Press right big toe into floor
Press hip down
Hug knee into chest
Inhale and lengthen
Exhale and rotate
Repeat on other leg
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017